Hey!Say!JUMP HQ/HD PV[AVI/MF]



No more password request! All comments will be ignored since I'm just too tired of sending the password.Please understand me.Thank you..!!








---------------------------------------




















































Yosh! Finally I managed to collect all the LE singles~
So today I'm going to share all the HQ/HD PV that I just ripped and uploaded~
I would like to wish Keito and Ryutaro Happy Birthday for their coming birthday too =w=
Already changed the banner for them~hahaXD


If you're going to re-post/re-upload these PVs to anywhere,do leave me a comment and let me know.
Do not claim this as yours.Always remember to put credits whenever and wherever you post these.Do follow my rules,if you were caught re-posting without my permission,then you better watch out on what I will do to you! I'm active on net so please beware. Thank you


Fansubbers that are interested to use these PV for subbing,feel free to let me know^^








Ultra Music Power
HQ 1024*768
Screencap(click to enlarge):
































-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Dreams Come True
1280*720
Preview:


































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------








Your Seed
1024*768
Preview:












































-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










Mayonaka no Shadow Boy
1024*768
Screencap(click to enlarge):












































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












Hitomi no Screen
Screencap(click to enlarge):






































--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












Arigatou~Sekai no doko ni itemo
1280*720
Screencaps(click to enlarge):



254 Hey!Say!JUMP ♥:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 254   Newer›   Newest»
tarakun said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing ♥

Nguyệt Phong Anh said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nguyệt Phong Anh said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd like to know what soft did you use to rip these PVs in HD?
I have these CDs too but some of them still haven't been opened. Besides, I know how to rip a DVD but I don't know how to make HD files with acceptable quality.

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@tarakun: You're welcome^^

@Nguyệt Phong Anh: oh I'm using Format Factory :)

Asachan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you for sharing ♥

Hyo Saito said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you so much <3
I like HD file so much <3
and i love you so much <3 ^w^

Clow Reed said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks you so much, I been searching your seed en HD long time =)

BTW, I fansub in spanish =) not have group but I do for fans in Chile

Thanks you again ♥

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Asachan,Hyo Saito:You're welcome^^
@Clow Reed : feel free to use these for subbing^^

Max said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you ^0^

Nguyệt Phong Anh said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow! so that is the same with what i'm using.
You did ship directly from your DVD using FF, rite?

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Nguyệt Phong Anh: Oh I'm not.I used DVDFab8 to copy the vob file and then only convert the vob using FF..but I think it's the same if you ship directly using FF.I'm doing 2 steps cuz I don't want my dvd to get damaged during the conversion,haha..

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Just wanna remind yout that you're awesome <3

And will you post the makings too? :3

Thanks ♥

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you...^^ <3
*chinneeennnn....^^*

aoisoranohikari said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my!!! I have been waiting for the HQ for so loooong!! (> <) TAKING ALL!!! Sankyuu for this!! *hugs

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks!!!!
but...Your Seed link don't work me T-T

kananyan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

wow thanks, taking all! :3

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your Seed link seems to be error? It might work if we try again later or tomorrow... but just want to let you know ne~
Thanks for sharing. ^^

tokochan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you so much for sharing this!!!! :DDD
and.. just for curiousity, I was wonder if you, perhaps, would be willing to rip&share the makings, too..? just because I'm missing some of them.. :P

otomodachi0409 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you thank you thank you~! You're the BEST!!

riryuchan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing XDD

LaLa_HSJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hi! just wanna ask, where do u get their CD???
i wanna buy it too..:'(

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@LaLa_HSJ: oh I bought those singles overseas,starting from Hitomi no screen to Arigatou are bought from local seller's pre-order.

If you want to buy any of their single (regular edition) I can help you to buy if there's still stock :D

heart283 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much! I was going to just take Mayonaka no Shadowboy, but they're so pretty in HD, I'm taking all! :)

FelVy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

VERY THANKYOU~!!!!!
HD, very hard to find !!,, very thank you!! <3

Psyra said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

O.M.GEE!!! You're so awesome!! I'm following ur blog now!! weeee~!!!

And BTW,one quick question = Do you by any chance have the PV of the temporary Hey!Say!7! - Hey!Say! single? The one where Chinen looks so kawaii and very small in red shirt?

I'm searching for it like mad for weeks now. If you have it, can you upload it? pweassseee.. :3

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Psyra: ah I don't have Hey!Say!7's single..Do you mean the PV of Hey!Say! or it's a performance on tv show?

aditchwan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for sharing~ ^^

tagrek said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you <3

justanami said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you for your sharing

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for sharing~ <3 ^__^

fantasyyuki said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you very much!^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you very much!! (^^)

Yoyo Keikokyo said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much!!!

Talia said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much! :)v

rei-dez said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thannkssssssss

ryuzaki rinko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

yatta!!
HD one!!
i'll take it later,ne..
thanks!

sara121 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

waaaa
HD
arigatou^^

Psyra said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

oh, It's okay. I've downloaded it already. ^^ I already have the PV now. Do you have the performance on tv show then?

Suzu Hattori 服部鈴 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks a lot!
love it~!! :*

vickyvyy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

arigatou <3

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thx! i love you! <3

4Seasons of love and laughter said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks so much for sharing
I love JUMP
love u, too

shatteredheartofglass said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you! ^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Terima kasih~

^.^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing! Taking them all~
Do you mind if I share them in my Spanish HSJ blog? I'll reupload them and give credits to you, of course! I'd love to sub them too, btw ^-^ (I should learn to rip my own singles LOL)

Feel free to check our blog: http://jumpingtomyheart.blogspot.com/

Thanks again :D

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi there,feel free to use it for subbing and re-posting the PVs since you already let me know^^ and you're welcome~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i took them, could you please upload the pv makings please!

Joanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ii naa~ You have all their singles. Where did you buy them? I only have MNSB re and A-SNDI le T___T

♥ リュー&あずみ☆ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

yay~ HQ vids ^^ thanks for sharing ^^

Jazzy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

OMG! You are soo awesome! Thanks for the RAW HD files! Luv luv luv thankyouuu!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you please upload the makings please!!

Miki said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hey, I'm taking! I'm gonna convert to iPod touch/iPhone format and share, can? I'll credit you :D

-Sarah Soon

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Miki:sure,go ahead~XD

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you so much for sharing!
i'm really sorry but can i ask you to re-upload pv arigatou
on MU PLEASE. Mediafire hates me and all the links don;t works to me TT_TT. sorry for asking you and thank you very much :)))

♥涼月桜姬♥ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How do you buy the DVD?I want!!!!

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I bought them online :D

smackdelugexz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hello! Do you have Hey!Say! PV HD/HQ?^^

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@smackdelugexzI'm currently waiting for my HS7 LE to arrive,will rip and share with you guys :))

amdfusion said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing :D

alexaleon15 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

arigatou!!! =) I would like to sub Mayonaka no Shadow boy, Your seed & Arigatou, would it be ok for me to use your pv's ( ofc, I'll credit =)), in case you wonder where it will be posted, it will be posted in my journal http://alexaleon15.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you for all pvs!!! :D

Please upload the iso of each one.

Even so thanks...

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@alexaleon15sure,no problem :))

alexaleon15 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you =) !!

Diei Rinu-sama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Omigods, thank you very much for these, I've been looking for them like crazy for the last 2 years... T__T :-*

If its not being totally shameless of me,
can I ask if you know where I can get, or if you have and can share, the HQ/HD avi of the first Hey!Say!7's "Hey!Say!" PV? please, if its not being a bother ;))

But! Its totally okay if you don't have it, I'm still very thankful for the links above :X m(_ _)m

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Diei Rinu-samaI'll upload the PVs of HS7 later,give me some time ne^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ohmaiiii ^^ thank for all the HD PVs :D :D :D
thank you so much for sharing :D :D
en i really love MF link, hahaha :)
hountoni arigatoooooooo :)

silumut08 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i'm taking it of course.. arigatou!!

Anisah_JUMPer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I gonna re-post this at my LJ. All credits to you. I hope you give me permission.

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Anisah_JUMPersure,no problem :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing..btw..do you hv the pv making for dreams come true,hitomi no screen and arigatou?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hello I just want to ask where did you buy the le singles you have from mayonaka upto UMP? thankyou. if you bought it online what site? ARIGATOU! :))

Ryane said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This blog is amazing. :3
Thanks for sharing all the lovely HSJ stuffs!

ryobanhbao said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yuki, I wanna re-post them, Will you agree? ^____^

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@ryobanhbaosure,go ahead~^^

ryobanhbao said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳
Thank you so much >:D<

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Domou arigatou ne~^^

miuratenshi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for sharing these!!!! ^_^.

Kanan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you very much for the downloads!!! <3 <3 <3 ChuChu~~~

shaheeda19 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks goodness I found ur blog..I'm taking Arigatou to sub it..I will proper credit u..u can check my LJ to look for my style of subbing.
Thank you. ^-^

aleelolly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

waaaa~ thank you so much for sharing these :)
and thank you for the MF links, kekeke~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you!

Meyu_Ryosuke said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meyu_Ryosuke said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

WooOOOww ! ! ! SugeeeEEee~ :-o
You Have Them all in LE??!! (O___o)
That was Kakkoi na~
I just have LE in Over :(( I want all of them in LE ~ huaaa~

BTW, Thanks for sharing it ne~ :X Daisuki~
ah! I have following you~ please follback ne~ :D hehe
and 1 more,
Can I repost the "arigatou sekai no doko ni itemo"?
absolutelly I will credit You :)

Rin-chan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

finally i found these HD pvs ^^

Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳 (Admin) said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Meyu_Ryosukesure,feel free to re-post with credits :)

Meyu_Ryosuke said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳
Sankyuuw ne~ (>w<) <3

chinenloves said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks :)) jsahjhjdshjkd <3

ai-no-messeji said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Anou~

Uhm, can I ask for the password, pretty please with chinen-kun on top.

Here's my email : niah712@yahoo.com

and thank you so much for uploading~ so kinnd... :D

chinenloves said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i want the pass too u_____u

michiru46 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi! I would like to download this! :) I'm quite new in HSJ fandom x_D! Thanks for sharing!

michiru46 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I forgot my email adress (although I don't understand very well this way (As I said ...I'm quite new... sorry! xD) lore46_34@hotmail.com

Nuritia Ramadhani said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can i have the password too~ ? :3
i love HSj too~ and i had looking for their PV (but i dont see their video with good quality -___-)

send to my email: nuritia_hikage@yahoo.co.id

hey~ if you have another news or something about HSJ let me know ok! :D

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you very much for these!!
Couldn't you tell me the pass too? ;_;
here is my mail
mary-yume@mail.ru

onegai ^^

ibi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

please i would like to download de your seed pv please
my email is: ibethsita_19@hotmail.com

shizukakami said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd like to download the hitomi no screen pv please
I've been looking it anywhere but i still can't find it
Please tell me how to pass it
My email siskaoctavianipurba@yahoo.com
Hontou arigatou nee ;->

Momoko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Honto arigatou^^
my e-mail: inoue_momoko-chan@hotmail.com
Thank you by pvs

jesameresu said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you for sharing the PV HD
nee ~

by the way can i have the password ?
here's my mail xhienhiee_chiin@yahoo.com

fuu1130 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can I have the password, too?
here's my email: anime_otaku68@yahoo.com

thank you very much for this! >////<

yamakawaii said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thx 4 sharing all PVs
Can you send me a password??
My e-mail is keito_ryutaro@hotmail.com

Arigatou

lluchii said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thx for sharing the PVs
my email: lulu.nur.s@gmail.com

hontoni arigatou =D

koka-hou said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thank you for sharing.
zijia1@hotmail.com

Acchan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thankyou so much for sharing! <3

email: audreeso@gmail.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ahhh.. Just find this blog now <-- New-fan..
Please please send me the password.. de.cliques@yahoo.com, that's my email..

yozora-miage said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks fro sharing! mine is : yozora.miage@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks for PVs, i looking to complete my collection. Pw Plz! Love u and HSJ so much. My mail: teddy_misabear@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you give me the password, please?

Thank you so much!

ggdm_ppnk@hotmail.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can I have the password, please??
My email: nakajima_sakura@yahoo.com

Thanx xD

shutoffthelid said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi! I'd like to download these PVS.
My email address is: tennis28_himesama@yahoo.com.ph
Thank you.

suzushii said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i want to take them :)

thanks for sharing!!!

here's my e-mail

sayhai_suzushii@yahoo.com


thanks a lot!!
mua mua!!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can i have the password, please???
My email : ucik_jig@yahoo.com

Thankyou, Arigatou

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

konichiwa~~

thanks for sharing
here's my email : una_usamah@yahoo.com :D

ARIGATOU !!

jhey-rhyn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Hey!Say!JUMP☆平成跳
Hi again~! o/
I'd like you to know that thi is also Diei Rinu-sama ahahah XPP

Anyway whoah, I see you've password-protected your files now, unlike when I last visited. @.@
Well, that's fine with me too since I already downloaded your shared files before, but can I still ask for the new post's password? ^^?
And I'd also like to know if you have the HD for Over, Aing Aishiteru and Magic Power now? ^^?

Well, hoping for your positive response, here's my e-mail add:
jhen989@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Uuuhm , I would like to download Ultra Music Power && Dreams come true , may I ?

Heres my mail - hs_jump@ymail.com , thanks alot ! :DD

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing these! i have just been a fan of HSJ, now i wanted to know them more haha! may i have the password for the PV download? my eadd is: soulpopper@gmail.com

amirahchan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hello! I am starting to collect HSJ pvs. can i please have the password?
miamus92@gmail.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank YOU very much! :D It's so hard to find High quality PVs Thanks a lot! kimberlydy@ymail.com

pauliana said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow! i've been wanting to have this HD PV's. *excited* BTW by any chance can you help me where i can by UMP Le version upto Mayonaka no shadow boy? ;D arigatou gozaimasu:3
len_kira_13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

OmG!! i cant find these anywhere! can i plz have the password
my email is musickiller_keewee@yahoo.com
thanks!

cafirize said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can I have the password? My e-mail is cafirize@gmail.com
I promise I won't use these in any other way than for my personal viewing~ :)
Thank you~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you send me the password... >.<;; please.... this is my email strawberrymilk04@yahoo.com

hikarinotamashi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hello~~~ May I know the password?? =)
Please send it to my email : dolphin799797@yahoo.com
Thank You~~~=D

ellaskii said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

my email- ellatakayama07@yahoo.com.ph

Thank you so much. :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks you for sharing xDDDD

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

my email is :

Brendog1496@yahoo.com

Thank You So Much!

ashizeru said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thank you so much for your hardwork! This is the real hd! thanks once again!

ashizeru said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

my email is saquera_yuki89@yahoo.com.
Thanks!

Mack,Kenzie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My email is kenziekatkey@gmail.com
Thank you for uploading these! :D

Hey!Say!JUMPTeamamos said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hello! stephany2609@hotmail.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks!! this is very cool! my email is L-Diana_800_bsb@hotmail.es

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can i have the password as well
my email is anime1992@live.com

ashizeru said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thanks for the awesome pV!

ant-in-venus said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you gimme the password?? ;))
ur amazing nee, thanks to u :*
intan.gst@gmail.com

zupol said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can u give me passwod?
kanompia87@gmail.com
Thank you:)

HHS said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Whoa great! You have all the LE version :D
Can I have the password too? <3

My email is: hyevfu.hurin@yahoo.com

Thanks before~

guren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

pw plz

sabrina12leung@gmail.com

thanks :PPPPPP

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

password please
miranda_kristinam@yahoo.com
thanks ;)

Cre@mY> said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing!!
can u giv me the password?
my email is:
rolandcheong@hotmail.com

thank you so much!!!^^

Cre@mY> said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing!!
can u giv me the password?

my email is:
rolandcheong@hotmail.com

thank you so much!!^^

molichan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi !

Thanks for sharing those PVs (which are really hard to find in this quality *__*) !

Can I have the password please?
(Here, my email : MKR_Hikaru@yahoo.fr)

KIKUH said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hey i know is a bit late and i dont know you are still on this website but i really want to have those PV with HD quailty please :)
hoikikumaru@ymail.com

butayuki said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thx 4 shared *3*

My E-mail::yukime.chan@gmail.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Plz give me a Password ~ TT

love_icesunny@hotmail.com

Thank you very much ~ ><

kiejac said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

could u let me know the passwords for the vids? cavielli@yahoo.com
thank you

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you please let me know the password?

Just became a fan of Hey Say Jump :)

Thanks

My email is james_koh2003@hotmail.com

himitsuda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Me too please can you give me the password please! Here's my email thank you! himitsuda[AT]yahoo[DOT]com

said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you please send me the password? thanks
yearn_jequirity@hotmail.com

rain said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you give me the password, please?

Thank you so much!

my email is : yume_en_ciel@yahoo.com

sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you please send me the password ???
thanx ... ^^
ryosuke_junior94@yahoo.com

sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you please send me the password??
thanx .. ^^
ct.sarah94@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can i please have the password? :)

employee_1004@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can I have the password? :) My email is clauuuuud@yahoo.com Thank you! ^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

anisyadita.v@gmail.com
thank you for the password and of course the pv also
thanks for ripping and uploading.. thanks for everything
kyaaaaa :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can you give me the password for ultra music power or all of them...? my email is gfani79@yahoo.com

sou said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

arigato sekai no doko ni itemo please~~ :D
my email : souseiseki.rozen1@gmail.com
thank you so much..
or you can reply this on my blog souspage.blogspot.com on my chat box
again, thanks so much~~~

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I would like to download the Jumps pv.. thanks for sharing btw

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

my e-mail: angelina_lee_tze_theng@yahoo.com @Anonymous

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

please let me know the links address of the PVs.. thanks~
my e-mail: angelina_lee_tze_theng@yahoo.com
thank you very much!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Hey!Say!Jump so much although I'm a new fan of them^^ Finding their HQ/HD PV is a hard work. I wanna download these awesome PVs. Can you send me download pass^^. My email address is: kimngandong@gmail.com Thank you^^!

Girl said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

wow! Thank you so much for the videos *o* E-mail: isaedada@hotmail.com

Hafiz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can i get the videos too? :D

halim_hafiz92@live.com :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm have been collecting HSJ PVs and it is so hard to find HQ/HD ones. Can you please send me the password?
My e-mail: cinni2028@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!!

Killua Zoldyck said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

yosh! can i have the vids too? haha. thay're so good!! XD
email is patricia_ahnne@yahoo.com
arigatou gozaimasu! chiisu! (^o^)/

Killua Zoldyck said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
HSJ22 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

wow! can i have the videos?? please!!

mail: milagros_malcam@hotmail.com
arigatouu ^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi! thanks so much for sharing! I love HSJ's Takaki and would love to have a copy of your HQ//HD vids..
my email is denvy11@yahoo.com
Thank you so much again!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can i please have the password? >.<

chinenyuri-kun@hotmail.com

murumotohamtaro said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hello :))

can i also have the password for all the pvs? if you won't mind ^___^

my email is minoritasuki@yahoo.com

Thank you :D

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

waaa. finally i found the HD one. i like the HD video. please share with me. honto arigatou ne~
here is my email : suhaila_toophat@yahoo.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You're amazing!!! Thank you so much for the password! ^___^ Once again, thank you so much!! XD

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

may i have all the password... please~ ^^
my email farra_shah@yahoo.com

Hamano Chiharu said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

uwah~ thanks for sharing!!
can i have the password please?
nadz_poppiperz@yahoo.com

Ana~ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh! This is fantastic! I'm downloading their PVs, and I'd like do download them here, could you please tell me the password?

my email is anapaulinecm@gmail.com

thank you

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

may i know the p/w?
email is farahsillycranky@gmail.com

thanks for sharing! o/

rhymerye said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've been looking for those PVs everywhere!
I promise I won't repost them, I just reaaaally want them in my Laptop. I sort of stress relief, as you might say.
can you please tell me the password?

OH! and before anything else.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!

rhymerye@hotmail.com

Gusti Agung Ayu said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

thanks for sharing information about Hey Say JUMP minna :)

melyana said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can I get the password?
I've been dying for download all of it... ><
my email : m3ly4n4@yahoo.com
thx... <3

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hi there. actually i already asked before for the password but the password already expired because i just read your reply. sorry for troublesome. please give me the password. i really want to it. onegai =)
here is my email : suhaila_toophat@yahoo.com

Karen_101 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

uaaa i have been searching HD ,finally find it in your blog..^^
could u tell me the pasword? onegaisimazu..(_ _)
my email aofa.chan@gmail.com

kylaqty said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

pls tell me the password pls.. thanks!! yla.alberto@gmail.com

paolasan89 said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

please pw ...thanks XD befree_evan@hotmail.com

dnskun said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

please ;-;
dnskun@gmail.com

Aishah Faisal said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Please tell me the password... aishah57@gmail.com
Thank You..

Aishah Faisal said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thankss a lot... You really make this JUMPer happy... :D

graycrystal said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can i ask for the password too??? please

emailadd: foxrain75@yahoo.com



thank you so much

Hayu said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

can I ask for the password?

hayu.musume@gmail.com

thanks before.

Tiểu Ngư said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi, can you send me the passwor?
my email is sakachan93@yahoo.com
arigatou

nishi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

password please?

Ryuuseicomplex@gmail.com

thank you (:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

HD PV!!!
i really want to it....
please tell me the password....thx
my e-mail: lovelyyenyen@hotmail.com

nabihahridzuan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hi can you please send me the password?
nabihahrdzn@gmail.com

thank you so much in advance, great work.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

it's very nice for you to share this

would you please send me the password, thank you^^

yamapijump@yahoo.com.tw
thank you very much^^

ploy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Good JOB!!!!!! ^O^
I love Hey Say JUMP vrey much
Please, tell me the password
...... Little_ploychan@Hotmail.com

thanks foe a lot ^^

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ahhhh~!!! even though i've stopped being a fan girl for 3 yrs now, It makes me want to watch them again... :X ...

pls.!! kindly send me the password. Thank You!!! :-*

My e-mail: yaoi14world@yahoo.com


Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH~!!!! :X :-*

YNath said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ynvillegas@hotmail.com

karin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi~ Would you mind sending me the password? Thank you :)
kremi93@msn.com

Rooesp said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you send me the password please?

My e-mail is : rocioesp94@hotmail.com.ar

Thank you :3

Kian said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hello!
Can you please sent me the password?
My email is kian123yaya@yahoo.com
Thank you. :D

Umiko said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow thanks a lot! Can you please send the password also to me?
Here's my email: mushey16@gmail.com

THANKS!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Konnichiwa!

Can you send the password to me to??

email- dark.black.rose089@gmail.com

Hontou arigatou na! :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi! Can you send me the password plz?? My email is nageroboshi@gmail.com Thank you!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Can you send me the password too?
email: babylabyrinth@gmail.com
Thank you.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 254   Newer› Newest»
To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =)) Grab Smily Gadget

Comments are appreciated.
IMPORTANT - If You Are Asking A Question Be Sure To Click 'Subscribe By Email' Link To Be Notified Of Replies.

Please buy me a cup of coffee,thanks^^